- ‘Logic People’ is an ingenious set of pieces which can be used to introduce a wide variety of activities.
- It is based on the theme of ‘People’ which younger children find easier to understand than more abstract manipulatives.
- The 48 pieces are made up of 4 families, ‘The Reds’, ‘The Blues’, ‘The Yellows’ and ‘The Greens’.
- The members of the families are in three positions – sitting, walking and standing.
- Each family has a man, woman, boy and girl.
- ‘Logic People’ are ideal for counting, sorting and pattern activities.
- Supplied in presentation boxes.
Large Logic Blocks
- Logic Blocks are used to teach sorting, patterning, size and early shape.
- The set consisting of 60 durable plastic blocks includes a storage tray with shape sorter.
- Each set contains 5 shapes, squares, triangles, rectangles, circles and hexagons.
- Each shape comes in three colours red, yellow and blue, two sizes and two thicknesses.
- A series of innovative numeracy games to support learners through those first stages of learning can be played using Logic Blocks.
- Children who have worked through the Ready Set Go Maths activities with Logic People should progress easily to activities using Logic Blocks.